Kerala This December
Kerala ‘The God’s Own country’ is an enchantingly beautiful, emerald green land, flanked by the Western Ghats on one side, the Arabian Sea on the other, and strewn with rivers, lagoons, backwaters and rich vegetation. Vasco da Gama discovered the sea route to India from Europe when he landed near Calicut in 1498 AD. The name ‘Kerala’ is derived from keralaputra or the ‘Land of the sons of the Cheras’, who were the very first rulers of Kerala. Wars have raged over this coveted land since very ancient times.
Kerala is situated, in the South West corner of Indian peninsula. It is a tropical state with green and lush vegetation and has a 550 km coastline on the Arabian Sea. Kerala is also one of the richest states in India with forests and plantations of rubber, cashew, and coconuts everywhere. It has a particularly rich heritage of dance and drama (Kathalkali, Koothu, Mohiniattam) and people here are among the most industrious and well educated in the country. Kerala is renowned all over the world for its backwaters, natural beauty, health resorts and beaches.
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis in above mentioned Hotels. (03 Double Room + 02 Extra bed)
- Breakfast at all Hotels/ Resorts.
- All meals at Houseboat (Lunch, Evening Tea with snacks, Dinner & Breakfast).
- All Sightseeing by A/c Tempo Traveler with an English/Hindi Speaking driver.
- Vehicle at disposal as per the itinerary includes toll, parking, permit & allowance.
- Flights/Trains to and from Cochin
- Additional activities you may undertake at the location
- Entrance fees at parks, monuments etc. unless specifically included
- Meals not mentioned
- Local transport within the city
- Personal expenses such as beverages, tips etc.
- Any costs arising from flight delays, change in weather conditions, strikes etc. which are beyond our control
- Travel insurance
- Items of personal nature like tips, phone calls, fax, internet, games, sauna, and steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, vehicle hire, bar, room heaters, discotheque or any other.
- Extra food or beverages ordered or taken in hotel restaurant.
- Guide service if required.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' columns.