Explore Vietnam: the bewilderingly beautiful cities of Saigon and Hanoi, the emerald waters of the Halong bay, the fascinating Cu Chi Tunnels and the untouched beaches of Phu Quoc.
A 8 day trip plan, that starts from Vietnam’s historic capital Ho Chinh Minh city (Saigon), a day trip to explore the labyrinthine Cu Chi tunnels, then soaking your feet in the pristine waters of Phu Quoc beaches and finally to the charming Hanoi and the mesmerizing Halong Bay. We bring you beaches, boat rides, swimming in azure open waters, beautiful stays, delicious local food, fun cities with a rich history and more!
- Explore the cities of Hanoi and Saigon and discover the local cuisine and culture through fun tours
- Cruise along the Halong Bay on an overnight tour, which includes swimming, kayaking, cave excursions and tai chi on the deck!
- Laze on the pristine beaches of Phu Quoc
- Catch a water puppet theatre show and explore the myriad night markets in each of the cities
- Take an engaging tour of the Cu Chi tunnels in Saigon
- Kayak through river in Phu Quoc
Day 1: Saigon
Day 2: Saigon
Day 3: Saigon to Phu Quoc (40 minutes by flight)
Day 4: Phu Quoc
Day 5: Phu Quoc to Hanoi (2 hours by flight)
Day 6 : Halong Bay
Day 7: Halong Bay-Hanoi
Day 8: Hanoi return
- Stays on a twin sharing basis at 3 star hotels and 1 night Halong Bay cruise
- Meals mentioned
- Entry charges for Cu Chi Tunnels and Water Puppet Theatre
- All internal transport including flights from Saigon to Phu Quoc and Phu Quoc to Hanoi.
- Airport transfers
- All tours and activities except those which are optional/Add Ons.
- Guides in each location
- Flight charges to and from India to Vietnam
- Meals not mentioned
- Personal expenses
- Entrance charges (if any) at monuments and museums
- Local travel within the city
- Any costs arising from flight delays, change in weather conditions, strikes etc. which are beyond our control
- Visa charges and processing
- Travel insurance
- Add On activities
- What is not mentioned in “Includes”